To follow up from my last post of introducing what the purpose of this Lifestyle Blog will be I wanted to introduce myself to those that might not know much about ME. I want to be honest and candid in my writing and I don’t want to start that without sharing some quirky and personal things about myself with you.
I believe in creating community and connections between individuals. How can we expect to do that if we are not open to the possibility of meeting others that we can impact or that can have an impact on us?
So, without further ado… Here it goes::
- I have more books that I am willing to admit that have a bookmark a few chapters in… I have a tendency to get a book and start it and not always finish it. There are books that I DO finish, but for some reason that I cannot explain I get sidetracked on even the good ones!
- I am obsessed with the color mint.
- It doesn’t matter what the temperature is outside I will usually order my coffee ICED.
- If I could get my husband to agree to it, I would pack my bags and move to Paris in a heartbeat! (For a time because I would miss my family and friends way too much for it be forever).
- I hide chocolate chips cookies in my desk… Ya, I know that’s weird.
- Autumn is my very favorite time of year. I would be okay if it was fall forever!
- My first meal of the day has to be breakfast themed! That could happen at 7am or noon… I cannot proceed to eat multiple times in a day without starting with breakfast. To be completely honest I would prefer if every meal was breakfast.
- I watch the TV shows that a lot of people roll their eyes at and believe me I know that some of them are cheesy! Guilty pleasures are Greys Anatomy (even after all this time and weird turns the show has taken), One Tree Hill, Vampire Diaries (hush, i can feel the eye rolls), Buffy (the first show I watch all the way to the series finale and didn’t quite understand that it would actually come to and END someday! Tears!), Lost (even after the weird season where Kate, Jack, and Sawyer were in cages), and pretty much any crime drama (ya, that’s about 75% of all shows)!
- I have 22,186 unopened emails and that little red reminder on my phone haunts me! (I think I might possibly sign up for way too many newsletters).
- I have been to 20 different countries and my sense of wanderlust is not even close to be satisfied!
It’s so nice to meet you!
Now, PLEASE leave a few fun things about yourself in the comments! I would love to read them!
CLICK HERE to read a little more me and my family!